Our railway carriage is a lovely place to stay for a couple. It’s cosy but quite spacious, unusual but has all mod cons, it’s warm with a slow combustion fire and cool with two AC split systems one each end of the carriage.
With woollen carpet, rustic but modern fittings furniture 1920s decorating touches you could really believe you are in a Hercule Poirot film set! It’s different, fun, special and it’s in the country quiet and peaceful! Except for the odd cow mooing, magpies warbling !
- 2 guests, 1 bedroom, 1 bed, 1 bath
- Indoor fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Laptop friendly workspace
- A table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
- Central heating or a heater in the listing
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Free parking on premises
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Breakfast is provided.
- Guest access
- Host greets you
Bed and bath
- Hair dryer
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
- Check-in is anytime after 2PM
- Check out by 11AM
- Cancel up to 24 hours before check in and get a full refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.